Key traits that suggest you may need insoles in your ice skates:
- Uneven creasing on the outside of the boot and no/little creasing on the inside- this means your boot is trying to hold you up and it’s beginning to show signs of stress.
- Breaking down boot in less than year– this is also another clear cut sign that an insole was needed as the boots has lost the battle against your foot.
- Not being able to hold/control and outside edge or struggling with 1 footed spins.- This is because the foot is permanently rotated to the inside of the boot.
- Blisters or rubbing on the inside of the foot
- Cramping in the arches of the feet- The muscles in the feet are too tight from rolling inward.
Custom Flex Sidas Insoles
From £45.00- Perfect for shoes. Available in XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL
Custom Support Sidas Insole
From £60.00- Perfect for ice skates and ski boots. Available in XS,S,M,L,XL and XXL